Sunday, May 21st
Join us in this workshop and:
- Relax in Elise’s luxurious supported yoga poses
- Bathe in the healing vibrations of Tibetan bowls and other traditional instruments
- Transform anxiety and hyperactive thoughts
- Cultivate calm and joy
- Practice healing sounds developed by Taoist monks to release toxins and negative
- emotions trapped in our heart
- Learn quick ways to balance your pulse – whether you need to increase a sluggish metabolism or calm down an overwhelmed mind
- Maximize the sensations of our taste buds
- Each participant will also receive a tuning fork healing from Jules. This method was designed by acupuncturists and focuses on potent energy points that are thought to encourage cells to move towards natural healing frequencies.
No experience necessary. All levels are welcome!