Sunday, April 23rd, 2017
$40 online before April 1st/$50 at the studio
In this seasonal yoga workshop, we will practice a set of restorative poses to help you maximize stress reduction and gain more energy in the spring season. Through an extended restorative yoga practice we will cultivate more ease and vitality in your breath, body and mind. The practice will be accompanied by the ethereal and soothing sounds of the acclaimed live electric guitar duo Suburu/Nervo. We will also practice mind-body techniques to help you become gently more aware of long-term patterns you hold so you can open up to shift.
Essential oils will be used during this event.
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Reduce tension, stress & fatigue
- Gain energy and more vitality through gentle and restorative poses.
- Connect more meaningfully to the spring season and its impact on our yoga practice, and energy levels
- Add a complimentary practice to your life (great for runners, hikers, bikers, Hatha, vinyasa, yin, Iyengar yogis & more)
- Learn what kinds of practices you can do at home with what you have to keep yourself feeling rejuvenated and restored
Note: This workshop will include a journaling component to help you connect more deeply and integrate the experience. Please bring a journal and pen.
Listen to a sample demo of Suburu/Nervo performing with Crystal at YOGASMOGA clothing boutique in downtown SF on SoundCloud.
Crystal Higgins’ classes are nurturing, grounding and refreshing while incorporating a connection to the season, our natural rhythms and the elements. She teaches to help others bring balance, strength and ease back in their lives no matter what life experiences have come their way. She is also a marketer for yoga teachers. Learn more at crystalmariehiggins.com.