Bernal Yoga has been a foundation in the Bernal Heights community since 2002 making it one of the original and oldest independently owned yoga studios in San Francisco.
Studio Manager (part time up to 25 hours/week with growth potential)
We are looking for an upbeat, self-motivated, professional, community minded, and organized Studio Manager with an inspired interest in yoga, health & wellness. The ideal candidate has supervisory experience and a proven record of being dependable, accountable and responsible as well as a proactive problem solver.
The studio manager will be responsible for many of the day-to-day operations of the studio and will focus on directing and adhering to the goals and visions of Bernal Yoga. The studio manager will work closely with Bernal Yoga’s owners to retain and build good rapport with the studio’s instructors, students, and work exchangers as well as to implement processes to increase the studio’s efficiency and profitability.
Attributes and Qualifications:
- Available to work up to 25 hours per week including some weekends and evenings
- 3-5 years in a supervisory customer service oriented position
- Ability to lead and communicate effectively
- Proficient computer and administrative skills including experience with Mindbody Software, Google Docs, and Spreadsheets.
- Provides thorough and timely customer service and keeps a high level of professional and positive rapport with students, potential clients, instructors and colleagues.
- Stays resourceful and solution oriented, with proven initiative and problem solving capabilities.
- Displays grace, poise and good business acumen under pressure.
- Meets deadlines and checks for accuracy on completed tasks, follows through on projects to completion and takes pride in accomplishments.
- Proactively identifies new ways to expand role and responsibilities, as well as contribute to the growth and profitability of the business.
- Teaches yoga and/or is well-connected in the yoga community and/or local community.
Wage: Hourly $20 – $24 per hour; plus possible bonuses and commissions tied to performance and projects; unlimited studio membership for self and one other designated person; professional and personal continuing education; growth opportunities.