March 14-21, 2020 with Savonn and Kari
March 21-28, 2020 with Savonn, Bill and Rosey
Savonn, Bill, Rosey and Kari are instructors at Bernal Yoga’s sister studio -Sellwood Yoga- (located in Portland, Oregon). Their Costa Rica retreats attract students and their friends and families from all around the world. Contact Savonn by email if you have any questions.
$500 deposit secures your spot.
The retreat is held at Boca Sombrero on the Southern end of the Osa Peninsula in Costa Rica. The pristine rainforests and rugged natural beauty of the Osa Peninsula make this region among the most beautiful areas in Costa Rica. Join us in this magical spot for:
- Daily Yoga Classes Taught by Savonn and Kari (March 14-21) and by Savonn, Bill, and Rosey (March 21-28): The classes will be theme-based and will be a blend of styles to best fit the overall group and time of day. You will experience a variety of nurturing classes that will enable you to feel focused and clear, and depending on the type of practice, more energized or relaxed.
- Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Snacks: Local chef, Lily Murillo Abarca, prepares delicious meals using fresh and seasonal ingredients. Each morning begins with tropical fruits, yogurt, homemade granola, and fresh-brewed coffee and tea. A second breakfast follows the first yoga session, lunch is mid-day, and dinner is around 7pm. Each meal is well thought out, expertly prepared, delicious, and filling.
- 8 days and 7 nights at Boca Sombrero: Boca Sombrero is an ocean-front retreat center set in the famous rainforest of Costa Rica’s Osa Peninsula.
- Osa Penisula: The Osa Peninsula alone is worth the trek to see all manner of bio-diversity and wildlife, including monkeys, sloths, exotic birds, and more.
- Sand, Surf, and Sun: Miles of un-populated beaches with tide pools, seashells, and a refreshing freshwater stream that is meters from the sea. A private, pristine surf break is minutes from the yoga deck. There is one swimming pool, one cold plunge pool, plenty of tide pools, and plenty of spots for ocean swimming.
- Time to Relax, Renew, and Restore: Long, languid afternoons offer time for hammock-swinging, sitting down with a book or journal, or time to daydream and nap.
Learn more, get answers to FAQs, and browse the photo gallery here!