with Elise Collins and Jules Sears
Sunday, May 21st (1:15 – 4:00pm)
$40 pay online/$45 at the studio
Come achieve balance in this workshop that combines peaceful yoga asanas with vibrational healing sounds!
Join us in this workshop and:
- Relax in Elise’s luxurious supported yoga poses
- Bathe in the healing vibrations of Tibetan bowls and other traditional instruments
- Transform anxiety and hyperactive thoughts
- Cultivate calm and joy
- Practice healing sounds developed by Taoist monks to release toxins and negative
- emotions trapped in our heart
- Learn quick ways to balance your pulse – whether you need to increase a sluggish metabolism or calm down an overwhelmed mind
- Maximize the sensations of our taste buds
- Each participant will also receive a tuning fork healing from Jules. This method was designed by acupuncturists and focuses on potent energy points that are thought to encourage cells to move towards natural healing frequencies.
No experience necessary. All levels are welcome!
Instructor — Elise Collins
As a yogini and teacher, Elise Collins loves to guide students to delve beneath the surface of their daily lives to find deeper meaning and inspiration. In her classes the breath, one’s thoughts and yoga poses are doorways to quieting the mind and connecting to beauty, authenticity and grace within. Elise has studied with many master teachers including Judith Lasater and Ramanand Patel. She is a certified Relax and Renew trainer and instructed participants in a 2 year NIH funded study on the effects of Restorative Yoga for Metabolic Syndrome. Her other practice is writing. She is the author of Chakra Tonics, Essential Elixirs for Mind, Body and Spirit and An A-Z Guide to Healing Foods, A Shoppers Companion.
Instructor — Jules Sears
Sound Healer Jules Sears believes the most powerful way to connect with energy is with sound. A graduate of the year-long Sound, Voice, Music and Healing Certification program at California Institute of Integral Studies (CIIS), for the past five years she has studied Acutonics™, which incorporates Traditional Chinese Medicine through vibrations of specifically-designed tuning forks on acupuncture points. In 2013, she completed an 8 month Somatic Yoga Therapy Training, and loves using sound and breath work to activate the innate healing wisdom of the body.