January 7-15, 2017 (8 nights and 9 days)
Savonn of Sellwood Yoga (Portland, OR) and Bernal Yoga (San Francisco, CA) with Lisa Mae of The Bhaktishop Yoga Center (Portland, OR)
are again teaming up and combining studio forces and communities for a double-the-love retreat in the enchanted and mystical jungle/ocean/rainforest of the treasured and magical Osa Peninsula in Costa Rica.
- twice daily yoga classes, taught by Savonn and/or Lisa Mae.
- delicious meals prepared by local chefs using fresh and seasonal ingredients. each morning begins with tropical fruits, yogurt, homemade granola and fresh brewed coffee and tea. 2nd breakfast follows the first yoga session, lunch is mid-day and dinner around 7pm. Each meal is well thought out, expertly prepared, delicious and filling.
- miles of un-populated beaches with tide pools, seashells, and a refreshing freshwater stream that is meters from the sea.
- hammock-swinging and long languid afternoons with a book or journal, or time to daydream and nap.
- surfing (a private, pristine break is minutes from the yoga deck. this is a perfect place for newbies to learn to surf as well as more experienced surfers to enjoy long sessions in warm, uncrowded waters.)
- waterfall and other scenic hikes.
- sunrise, beachfront meditation time.
- swimming pools, tide pools and ocean swimming.
- bird watching tours.
- lots of other optional and add-on services (including kayak tours, chocolate tasting and chocolate making tour, bodywork such as massage, acupuncture and spa services.)
Get deep with your practice, renew your spirits, create and/or deepen your friendships and get some needed sunshine. This retreat sells out year after year. Don’t wait to register!
We promise- you will be changed by this place.
Cancellation between Sept. 1- Nov. 15, 2016: receive studio credit less your $500 deposit and a $200 cancelation fee. The credit can be applied towards a future retreat . The credit is valid for 365 days from the date of your cancelation.